Thursday, November 13, 2014

New Blog

Because Alex's neurological challenges have pushed me to develop a home school curriculum for my kids, I have shared that work on this blog over the years. But with the release of my textbooks last spring and the expansion of my work into educational consulting, I have set up a blog devoted to my educational endeavors. The new blog, which accompanies my business and website, can be found at www.thevaluetree.blogspot.com. Please visit www.thevaluetree.com or www.currierbooks.com (which go to the same website) to view my work as an author and educational consultant. This blog will continue to discuss issues related to brain injuries, therapies that have worked for Alex and our work with The Baby Alex Foundation. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment