Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Training Camp

Time for another training camp!

When: May 14-16 (Friday swim, Saturday Ride, Sunday run)
Where: Ironman Lake Placid course
Who: Run by my coach, Matt Giunta, and open to anyone

Training camps are one of the best places to push yourself outside your comfort zone and make major strides in training. Every chance that I have to join a training camp, I jump at it. In February, I pushed myself to do two 80 mile rides, early in the season, which not only improved my endurance but gave me a lot of confidence. I also learned a tremendous amount from training in person with my coach. Over the years, I have made friends at training camps who have remained friends ever since. If you are a triathlete, join us.

To sign up for the training camp:
http://blueshiftmultisport.ning.com/events/lake-placid-training-camp

No comments:

Post a Comment